General Studio Policies
General Studio Policies endorsed by the NLRMTA
- Lessons will be paid for in advance as outlined in individual studio policies.
- Appropriate notice must be given prior to termination of lessons.
- Allowances cannot be made for lessons missed by students, except in cases of emergencies.
- Time lost because of student's lateness cannot be made up.
- The student should not enter in examinations, performances or auditions without prior knowledge and approval of the teacher.
- Parental involvement in the student's musical endeavours is welcome and appreciated.